Monday, April 21, 2014

Just Be


Last week I ventured into Greensboro, North Carolina, about one hour northwest of Raleigh. It's the third largest city in the state. My first stop was "Just Be", a boutique on the corner of South Elm and McGee Streets. Meagan, the store's director, was extremely friendly and welcoming. She informed me all about the store and the city's past and present state. 
It seems Greensboro has had quite a turnaround in the past decade, and continues on an upward climb with the development of a new Coliseum and Cultural Center. 


Just Be carries fair-trade products and hand-made arts and crafts from around the region. There's quite a selection of gifts, accessories, jewelry, home and wall decor, cards, pillows, mirrors, ceramics, lotions, honey and teas—and that was just on first glance. I'm sure the list goes on. If I lived close by I would make this a first stop during gift-giving season. But then again, if I lived close by I'd be doing some serious damage to my bank account year-round.




If you'd like more information on Just Be, click here to go to their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment