Thursday, February 13, 2014

Back In Carrboro



Back in Carrboro this Fall, I stopped in at the Carr Mill Mall. You have to search out this place since it's located behind Weaver Street Market (check out my older post) without a lot of signage directing you inside. The converted cotton mill houses several sweet boutiques including Wine and Design (below). I can only imagine the energy (and the artwork) that comes out of this studio when it's hosting private parties. There are a couple restaurants in the mall, along with a toy store, some clothing and jewelry boutiques. It's not huge, but worth a peak around. I'm a sucker for any converted factory, so I enjoyed the architecture, hard wood floors, high ceilings and general vibe. Corporate offices are housed on the second floor. For a full store directory, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment